About our Lead Instructor
Our lead instructor, Philip Gregory Schoewe, DREI, CREI, Attorney at Law, began teaching and training real estate “In The Trenches” since 1981. Those attending his live delivery say he is a compelling educator with vast experience beyond and yet applicable to any local real estate market in which he’s teaching. Known internationally as one of the most articulate of real estate instructors, Philip is also known to be keenly accurate in his vast skill sets, always “TeachingRight.”©
Philip’s truly one-of-a-kind of the vanishing breed of real estate instructors who really have actually “been there-done that”, and has “done that” -whatever it was- highly successfully. What he says to others always mirrors his all too familiar classroom mantra: “Words have meanings, creating ideas, all of which produce a different set of consequences.”
You are in for a real treat in Philip’s classroom where the learner, you, is the focus, not the instructor. Yet perhaps more distinctively in comparison with other less experienced instructors, Philip stills “does it” and “does it right”, whatever “it” is that he chooses to do, even when presenting awards to other national leaders in real estate education.
His best year in real estate showcased 194 closings during which year he listed 161 residences for sale and he closed 160 out of those 161 listings, which equates to a 99.378% success rate at “listings taken to listings sold”!
In the year that our lead instructor hit a 99.378% success rate in listings sold, he sold all but one of the listings. 8th grade math shows he had a 99.375% success rate in the “selling your own listings-club”.
He continues to teach national real estate designation and real estate certification courses.
1. I learn something useful at every class.
2. The class is entertaining, and I take notes.
3. Our mind thinks in pictures so I appreciate the way the instructors use pictures/drawings and explanations.
4. I needed to sell real estate at Lake Alan Henry near Justiceburg in Garza County so ---
5. TARREC is/was my school to first obtain a Realtor's license, and then a Broker's license.
6. Texas laws seem to change quite often and TARREC keeps me informed.
7. Your website is very useful and easy to navigate.
Thank you TARREC!